- The trunk of every tree is the handle of a blade that will one day hack at the roots of itself
- Good relations between species depend upon one party supplying food and heavy petting to the party most likely to eat the other
- Losing gracefully is the wisdom of knowing other’s success is preferable to seeming like a jerk
This galaxy’s an island-
A continent of stars,
And a billion other galaxies
Drift right alongside ours.
A black, vast sea before us,
An image from the past.
Everything is now some place else,
But our vision’s not as fast.
Hidden folds of wonder,
Life humble as clay.
Strokes as bold as thunder,
Origin of days.
Inside Room 103
On the back left hand wall,
6 portraits are hanging,
And each one of them all
Shows the very same building,
Just on different days.
6 sides of 1 person:
A revealing display.
Snapshots of progression-
2 Para ll e ll ines
Grouped 2 by 2
Side by side.
We gather before them,
Linking thoughts into chains
To be wound round the table
And fastened to legs.
Transfixed, we stay seated,
Though time marches past.
Every moment a portrait-
Each the first,
Each the last.
There’s nothing you can do about the sores on your spine.
Growth spurts once hurt during youthful days gone by.
But now there’s dizziness in the morning.
And nights of tile for pillows, wondering
How soon sleep can turn to death.
You now face grim realizations;
So have a seat and catch your breath.
One in a million-
If they’re lucky- will drink of a sweet wine
Before a tired draught weighs down the dozing eIe.
You may get to be that happy one,
Or it may wind up you won’t.
But if you’re counting on a miracle,
Men trace the lines of cloud folds
With brushstrokes slight as flesh,
Yet draw no closer to the true shape.
We just try to do our best.
Usually when you have Chinese dumplings for dinner or lunch, you don’t have to cook anything else . (Except for on some BIG occasions!) Otherwise, the dumpling itself is good enough for dinner.
This is one of the advantages of Chinese dumplings over other foods, though it certainly has taken a while for most to appreciate it. Since ancient times to the time of now happening, the spread of many dumplings is finally here for the first time.
Take for example, delicious dumplings, but not comfortable or flat; instead, comfortable flat. As the saying goes, dumplings on wine, sharpen your there!
Picture this: New Year, eating dumplings. Only word? Harmonious. Even President Bush and his wife Laura swore by them during their visit to China in “100 Dumplings for Dinner.”
Besides, the new manual procedures for dumplings do away with past problems like paper explosion traps, which always left that “eat an oil” burden feeling that burns at the low end of the dynamic-texture pole. It’s a much better dumpling these days, thanks to the strict supervision of the expected settlement from the settlement areas, and from the surface of the samples.
After testing and evaluating the majority of customers, Asia and the United States agreed that the dumplings with the following six features :
1. Sanitation. Factories, hygiene, and strict compliance with provisions of the “The Place.”
2. Fresh and delicious. (Dumplings with the quantitative ratio of raw material to fresh foods)
3. A beggar eats oil. The end of the evaporation process makes you feel personally-you feel oil, not oil, and not greasy either. Instead, texture and Shannon.
4. Face the burden of a tendon. A special screening and the ratio of flour to face produces the burden of strong teeth to chew gin.
5. Pretty attractive. Professional instructors + professional standards= professional play performance.
6. Convenience and portability. ie, convenience store; easy to cook, fry, and carry.
It’s the privilege of a lifetime to live in a world where all dumplings comply 100% with the indispensable Stephen Cooperation. Truly indispensable Cooperation, Stephen.
Thus, having the conclusion stated, this has fully demonstrated that the Chinese dumplings are indeed the traditional food culture.
At long last, this earth pulses by the throbs of a dumpling.
Knife of a midge tree
1. He sat budgly on the scoop of the bed, begging the indiction, “You guess what first word pops into my mind.” His voice rose and soared through the nimbus, reaching a teetering brink with a, “YOU GUESS WHAT FIRST WORD POPS INTO MY FUCKIN MIND!” I quoke and broke and slobbered down, defeated by one mighty howl. Billow. No, Susan: Happy Father’s Day.
2. It is only after the cocoon has ruptured and punctured the arthrital pit that the whole crux of the thing takes root and results in one big hell of a breakdown. This isn’t Chicago style we’re talkin’ here- this is some real heavy shit. We’re talkin’ deep dish “DON’T YOU FUCK WITH THIS” shit.
3. As the dawn broke and the limer bird collapsed the sky and strove off into the infinity port, I emerged from the crystalline marriage bed and reached for the closest nectar bottle. I quickly polished it off and discarded the corpse-shell in the disposable pantry liner that stood stately in the corner. Not at all the type of action expected of a Colonel of Medicine, but under the circumstances, I have to think they will allow it. After all, no one ever told me otherwise…
4. Sitting perched on a trr, wondering which way was the western sun, he launched a spifter from his beak and tasted the wind fumes upon his numptins. It was clearly the brisk kind of day all had been waiting for. Now, finally, work could be continued on the escape raft, and something could be done about this damn turtles.
5. Amazing how the human mind comprehends, deposits, stores, and recalls all of this bullshit. No need to ever know this stuff, and yet, here it is. Prime for the pickin’. What a world.
Dragon phoenix, oh! I invoke you. Consider yourself so invoked.
So much so invoked already, say I. To the ends of the earth! With the invoking.
Dragon phoenix, art thou beast spirit or shadow? I GOTS to know!
I gots to know- You gots to tell me,
Puce is the color of questions nobody wishes to raise
Puce is the color of bodies nobody wished to question
Puce is the color of answers once bodies have been raised
Puce is so not a thing it’s a color
Puce is use full when trying to bore your self silly
Puce is loose! In the valley, in the mall, the city…
Puce is a lovely color similar to that of aquamarine + tangerine
Puce is obscene.
The new mother, Not-Nature, has begun providing for
A creature craving to devour all the piss-poor stock and store
Of a world so stuffed with hunger that it praeys to feed no more.
Nesting instincts with bad habits birthed this bestial kind of bore.
Deadbolt locks on deadened hearts, laid brick in open doors-
Lives now recede into themselves, untouched like none before.
How should one view a parasite?
Is there a right or a wrong way?
As monsters, thieves, or upside down-
It’s good to know, they say.
Well then, survey them all around,
And too the one called host.
You’ll find him in alarming form,
Much needier than most.
As a flower which by self volition,
Bedecks itself in hues
He draws-in awestruck, hungry patrons
With a little, cunning rouge.
Perhaps all patriarchs and matrons
From which great history feeds
Are equally as much dependent
Due to vulnerabilities.
How should one view a parasite?
From the vantage of within.
You’re a host or you’re the other kind,
Which are the same thing to begin.